Heat fry pan over medium heat. Add butter, chilli, mushrooms, and cook for 4 mins or till brown. Add stock, cream and lemon juice and simmer 5 mins. While sauce is simmering, cook pasta until al dente. Drain. Toss pasta with mushroom sauce, parmesan, basil, pepper and salt.
This is So simple and delicious. You must try it!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 red chile (seeded and chopped)
- 14 ounces sliced mushrooms
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- ¾ cup cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 14 ounces fettuccine (or linguine)
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 pinch of cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
Pasta With Mushrooms is a community recipe submitted by purple sage and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.