Heat fry pan over medium heat. Add butter, chilli, mushrooms, and cook for 4 mins or till brown. Add stock, cream and lemon juice and simmer 5 mins. While sauce is simmering, cook pasta until al dente. Drain. Toss pasta with mushroom sauce, parmesan, basil, pepper and salt.
This is So simple and delicious. You must try it!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 red chile (seeded and chopped)
- 397 grams sliced mushrooms
- 188 millilitres vegetable broth
- 188 millilitres cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 397 grams fettuccine (or linguine)
- 125 millilitres grated parmesan
- 63 millilitres fresh basil
- 1 pinch of cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
Jamie Oliver's Pasta With Mushrooms is a community recipe submitted by purple sage and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.