Traditional Aussie biscuits-sent in tins to the Australian soldiers in World War One. The best biscuit of all!
- 4 ounces butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup or light corn syrup
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sugar (I used half white and half brown)
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup coconut
- ½ teaspoon baking soda (or baking soda)
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
Anzac Day Biscuits is a community recipe submitted by mcbabycakes and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.