This creamy Queso Dip (Mexican cheese dip) is easy to make from scratch and a favourite every time! Serve with salty tortilla chips for the best SNACK ever!
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese (grated and orange in colour)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium fresh red chile (chopped)
- handful fresh chives (for garnish)
- handful scallions (for garnish)
Queso Dip is a community recipe submitted by neelam1 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Add the cream and sharp cheddar into a medium saucepan and mix. The cheese will melt and combine with the cream. Keep stirring on low flame.
- Slowly add all the seasoning and chilli (optional). Keep mixing until combined.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!