This is a great side dish to Thanksgiving turkey.
- 6 granny smith apples (peeled and sliced thinly)
- ½ kilogram green grapes
- 500 millilitres chopped dried dates
- 250 millilitres chopped walnuts
- 750 millilitres mini marshmallows
- 250 millilitres sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 63 millilitres sugar
- 125 millilitres diced celery
- 125 millilitres chopped scallions
My White Salad is a community recipe submitted by Raha Lane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Toss well.
- Chill until ready to serve.
You can add more colorful dried fruits and fresh fruit slices, and other kinds of chopped nuts.