This is lovely alongside fresh pasta and a green salad/asparagus/sugar snap peas. Your house will smell wonderful.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 8 chicken thighs (skinless and boneless)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 113 grams button mushrooms
- 1 tin diced tomatoes (a large tin)
- ¼ litre white wine
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- fresh parsley
Pesto Chicken is a community recipe submitted by scoffypig and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.