I'm not sure if I gave this dish the right title, but this is what I know it to be. This is one of my family's favorite pasta dishes. I got the tuna casserole recipe from a friend; I modified it a bit, cooked it one day in a family gathering, and the rest is history...=)
- 2 cans tuna (2 x 184g cans, chunks or flakes, in brine or vegetable oil)
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup chopped garlic
- ¼ cup diced or chopped red bell peppers
- 1 cup deseeded and sliced tomatoes
- 18 ounces pasta (spaghetti, linguine or fetuccine)
- 1 cup cream
Tuna Casserole Pasta is a community recipe submitted by Sheryll and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
My family and I like spicy food so I use hot and spicy canned tuna. Alternatively, you can add some hot sauce or chilli flakes to the cream while it's simmering.