If you're in need of something indulgent or cooling, this will do the trick, plus as it's made from frozen bananas it counts as 1 of your 5 a day! Bonus!
A seriously delicious yet healthy treat.
- 2 medium bananas chopped
- 30 millilitres almond milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon hazelnut butter
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Sinless Sundae is a community recipe submitted by dontfrigwithmyfoodblog and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Slice the bananas into coin shapes and place into a bag in a single layer then place into your freezer for approx 2 hours.
- Take out the bananas and put them along with the milk into a food processor and blitz until they go creamy/smooth. Remove half the mix, this will be the banana layer.
- For the choc layer, add in the cacao, vanilla and nut butter then blitz again for a few seconds until combined.
- Pour into glasses in layers and top with whatever you desire e.g. berries, chopped nuts, coconut etc.