This recipe was given to me by a woman I used to work with. I by no means think this is the epitome of authentic cooking, but it's my favourite curry dish.
- 11 ounces chicken (or steak, pork or tofu - cut a quarter inch thick and two inch long)
- 2 thinly sliced makrut lime leaves
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 tablespoons ground unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ small thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup rice
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
The Easiest Curry in the World is a community recipe submitted by soleilgirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.