This recipe was given to me by a woman I used to work with. I by no means think this is the epitome of authentic cooking, but it's my favourite curry dish.
- 300 chicken (or steak, pork or tofu - cut a quarter inch thick and two inch long)
- 2 thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves
- 500 unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 tablespoons ground unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ small thinly sliced red onion
- 250 rice
The Easiest Curry in the World is a community recipe submitted by soleilgirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.