This is a creamy and very rich sauce served with light fluffy gnocchi. You won't need very large servings so it should be enough for about 3 or 4 people.
For the Dumplings
- 3 medium baking potatoes
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 125 millilitres all-purpose flour
For the Sauce
- 250 millilitres heavy cream
- 57 grams crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 57 grams taleggio cheese (or fontina cubed)
- 125 millilitres parmesan cheese
Gnocchi Baked in Gorgonzola Sauce is a community recipe submitted by Stuart and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.