This is a Christmas Cookie must-have at my house. They are almost like little teacakes, not too sweet and perfect along with some tea or coffee.
- 125 millilitres softened unsalted butter
- 113 grams softened cream cheese
- 125 millilitres sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 medium egg yolk
- 313 millilitres sifted all-purpose flour
- 125 millilitres jam (any flavour)
- 250 millilitres confectioners' sugar
Jam Thumbprint Cookies is a community recipe submitted by TexasBaker and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.