This is a Christmas Cookie must-have at my house. They are almost like little teacakes, not too sweet and perfect along with some tea or coffee.
- ½ cup softened unsalted butter
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 medium egg yolk
- 1¼ cups sifted all-purpose flour
- ½ cup jam (any flavour)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
Jam Thumbprint Cookies is a community recipe submitted by TexasBaker and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.