A simple and tasty Vietnamese vegetarian curry.
- 500 grams sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 4 heaped tablespoons curry paste Vietnamese Curry Paste
- 1 large onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can water use the coconut can to measure the water
- 1 pinch of sea salt to taste
Vietnamese Sweet Potato Curry is a community recipe submitted by MiaN88 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- In a hot pan add the curry paste and vegetables.
- Fry for a few minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and water.
- Cover the pan and let the curry simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the sauce is thick.
- Season with sea salt and serve hot with boiled rice or fresh baked baguette and green salad.