These olives are wonderfully simple and so delicious! My family and friends request them for nearly every holiday and get-together. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. :)
- 6 ounces pitted black olives
- 6 ounces pitted green olives
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 small red onion (sliced into thin slivers)
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh italian parsley
- 4 cloves finely chopped garlic
Marinated Garlic Olives is a community recipe submitted by woaini64 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Place all ingredients into a gallon size ziploc bag, or into 2 (quart size) mason jars. Seal tightly and shake the olives to mix the ingredients evenly. Refrigerate at least 2 hours (for the best flavor). Keeps for one month.