Heat oil in large pan ; add mushrooms and cook till soft. Add all ingredients except soy sauce: cook for 5 - 10 minutes till all heated through. Add soy sauce and serve
Easy to make and comforting to eat!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted Asian sesame oil (to taste, as I add a bit more)
- 250 millilitres sliced mushrooms ( button are fine or any kind you prefer)
- 227 grams linguine (pre-cooked)
- 113 grams chicken broth (boiling - I use a vegetable broth with chicken flavoured broth mix)
- 227 grams tofu (between 4 and 8 oz, as little or as much as you like - cut into cubes)
- 1500 millilitres chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Noodle Soup is a community recipe submitted by wood nymph and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.