Easy to make and comforting to eat!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted Asian sesame oil (to taste, as I add a bit more)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms ( button are fine or any kind you prefer)
- 8 ounces linguine (pre-cooked)
- 4 ounces chicken broth (boiling - I use a vegetable broth with chicken flavoured broth mix)
- 8 ounces tofu (between 4 and 8 oz, as little or as much as you like - cut into cubes)
- 6 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Noodle Soup is a community recipe submitted by wood nymph and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.