This blissful indulgent cake is great for family celebrations or ladies that lunch!
For the Sponge Cake
- 170 superfine sugar
- 170 softened butter
- 170 sifted self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 vanilla bean
For the Mango Jam
- 1 tin mango (a large tin)
- 1 sprinkling of superfine sugar
For the Topping
- 1 tub quark (fat free cream cheese)
- 1 tub heavy cream (a small tub)
- 2 fresh passionfruit
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Mango and Passionfruit Cake With Quark Frosting is a community recipe submitted by Yorkshirepalette and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.