This is an all time favourite recipe of mine...
- 1 kilogram chicken (minced)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon yellow chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons cashew nuts (pounded)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh root ginger (finely chopped)
- 4 teaspoons onions (finely chopped)
- 5 tablespoons fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 splash of oil (for basting)
- butter (for brushing)
Chicken Seekh Kebab is a community recipe submitted by Nikhil and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Be careful while roasting the chicken. It shouldn't be too roasted or else you will burn it...!