This is a delicious and different salad that is easy to prepare and is always a talking point at get-togethers.
For the Salad
- 2 packets rice noodles (instant noodles, broken up)
- 250 millilitres sunflower seeds
- 250 millilitres slivered almonds
- ½ shredded red cabbage (medium sized)
- 250 millilitres chopped scallions
For the Dressing
- 125 millilitres oil
- 63 millilitres vinegar
- 63 millilitres sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 chicken broth cube (or vegetable, dissolved in a tablespoon of boiled water)
Thai Salad is a community recipe submitted by Buffy and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.