Great as a starter served with a hearty bread. I have even served it with the main course during the summer, great flavors with grilled chicken or pork tenderloin.
For the Salad
- 10 ounces mixed salad leaves
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup beaten pecan nuts
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Cranberry, Feta & Pecan Salad is a community recipe submitted by daneawayfromhome and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.