This is a recipe from my mom and I still enjoy making it and eating it. This makes a great lunch. Hope you will enjoy this recipe too.
For the Nicoise Salad
- 1 small lettuce (head of)
- 6 medium boiled, cold potatoes
- ½ pound fresh green beans
- 6 quartered tomatoes
- 13 ounces canned tuna (drained)
- olives (to garnish - optional)
For the Vinaigrette
- 1 clove chopped really finely garlic
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Nicoise Salad is a community recipe submitted by etoile and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.