My European and American friends love these wraps on our summer picnics.
- 1 cup minced mint
- 1 cup chopped walnut pieces
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick butter (at room temperature)
- 2 packets large, flat lavash bread sheets (white or wholewheat)
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup minced fresh basil
- 4 large sliced thinly tomatoes
- persian pickles (or English gherkins - a jar)
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- 4 ounces mustard
- 1 packet smoked turkey (or honey-cured, sliced)
- 6 large lettuce
Summer Lavash Wraps is a community recipe submitted by Raha Lane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
These wraps keep well in the fridge and ice box. Package them tightly with plastic wraps. Serve with chilled drinks, fruit slices, and chips.