My European and American friends love these wraps on our summer picnics.
- 250 millilitres minced mint
- 250 millilitres chopped walnut pieces
- 227 grams crumbled feta cheese
- 227 grams mascarpone cheese
- 227 grams cream cheese
- 1 stick butter (at room temperature)
- 2 packets large, flat lavash bread sheets (white or wholewheat)
- 250 millilitres minced fresh parsley
- 250 millilitres minced fresh basil
- 4 large sliced thinly tomatoes
- persian pickles (or English gherkins - a jar)
- 113 grams mayonnaise
- 113 grams mustard
- 1 packet smoked turkey (or honey-cured, sliced)
- 6 large lettuce
Summer Lavash Wraps is a community recipe submitted by Raha Lane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
These wraps keep well in the fridge and ice box. Package them tightly with plastic wraps. Serve with chilled drinks, fruit slices, and chips.