Called a bread but tastes more like a light tea cake. Very delicious and easy to make.
- 125 millilitres softened butter
- 125 millilitres brown sugar
- 125 millilitres granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 500 millilitres flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cored and chopped apples
- 125 millilitres chopped walnuts
Apple Banana Nut Bread is a community recipe submitted by venusdmoon and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.