This is tea time/party snack which is made using paneer which is known as Indian Cottage cheese.
- 250 millilitres chickpea powder
- 125 millilitres white rice flour
- 1 tablespoon onion (sliced lengthways)
- 250 millilitres chopped cashew nuts
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ tablespoon finely cut cilantro
- oil for frying
- salt (as required)
- 250 millilitres crumbled paneer
- ½ tablespoon finely cut fresh mint
Indian Cottage Cheese Fritters (Paneer Pakora) is a community recipe submitted by Miya and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
hot with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney.
Paneer will have lot of moisture content.So while making dough add water only if it is required.